looking for reggie bush jersey (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
Could someone tell me where to get an authentic reggie bush jersey at a good price in the metro area. I will be there tomorrow from atlanta and want a jersey to attend the game sunday. I will be in the Kenner area. Thanks in advance.

black and gold sports shop in metairie on veterans, lakeside mall - sports avenue, esplanade mall in kenner, clearview mall some sports store??

I picked up one for $18.........but i'm also in South Korea right now. Unless you've got a private jet, I don't think you're gonna make it here in time.

I was doing laundry and some chump left one in their laundry basket.

I suggest that you try laundromats. :D

I wasnt planning on paying 200 dollars for one i guess the 75$ one will be fine if it looks good. Is that the one with the holes inside of the number because i dont want that one.

If you can get to the french market at the end of Decauter a guy has them there, $80 authentic with the La. patch etc, etc. My son got a Colston jersey there a coulpe of weeks ago

You can buy the one I have for $500.00. It's authentic white jersey with the black lettering
and it also has the Louisiana patch on the shoulder. It's niiiiiiccccccccccceeee!!! It's made by Reebok.

Just to let you know I bought the last reasonable size semi authentic (or premier style) at the B&G shop on vets yesterday. The semi authentic is with patches instead of press on numbers. I bought a medium and unless they got more stock in, there were only 3x and higher left.

Not sure they have the full authentic jerseys in stock. The place looked pillaged and the line was huge.

Too funny...

Not sure they have the full authentic jerseys in stock. The place looked pillaged and the line was huge.

Incredible post...LOLOLOL @ pillaged!!

The B and G Shop must be making an absolute fortune this year. Wow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom