Malcolm Jenkins = MVP of the game (1 Viewer)

Who cares what his 40 yard times were. He hits hard and a quick thinker. He knew that a completed pass would have meant almost certian defeat so a strip was the only option.

JENKINS !!

If anyone knows Malcolm personally, tell him I'm willing to offer him my wife and raise his children. That's how much I love him right now.

Well, we don't know your wife, so not sure if that is much of a sacrifice, but to offer to raise his children...that's something right there. :D

So much involved. Porter makes Williams move the ball to his left hand...Brees comes in and directs the go ahead drive for right at 90 yards. A lot of "clutchness" in that game and we needed it all.

And you know somebody gave me a negative rep earlier in the year for saying how great a draft pick Jenkins has turned out to be because of his versatility? Go figure :idunno:

Negative Reps really affect you like that? I dont even pay attention to those things...and your right, he was a good pickup.

Without his strip of Roy Williams, game was over then.

I was on my way down to the party deck to watch the end of the game. I wasn't leaving, but I wanted to check out the party deck and I really didn't think we'd get the ball back.

I saw the catch and fumble in the concourse on one of the TV's by the concession stands.

I made a scene and embarassed my wife, then *hurried* to the deck to watch the end. Had a great view of the missed FG, btw. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom