Man, I'm beat. (1 Viewer)

Thanks...I wound up coming in 325th place out of about 2000 people, and 25th in my age/sex division.

I'm going to be running a 4 mile race in Staten Island in 2 weeks when I go to visit my in-laws.
I'm going to try to get that under 27-26 minutes. Hopefully it won't have stupid hills.

yeah but it was down hill after mile 6 ;)

That map was deceiving... I thought the same thing until I ran it.
It was more uphill after mile 10 than downhill.... and by then, I was stupid beat.

And that mile 6 corkscrew was killer mountain road cutback mess.
Gnarly.

I have not been able to run since Dec. My achilles heel ripped when I was going for a run at lunch, it still hurts and I am on medicine and PT. I just go to the gym now and I have taken up weight lifting again. That is a damn good run RA. When I have ran that far I notice that the first 10K is the hardest and then I just seem to keep going for a while usually until the 13th mile and then I am done.

Mipples? I'll never be able to see a male jogger again without giggling like a little kid.

..........When I have ran that far I notice that the first 10K is the hardest and then I just seem to keep going for a while usually until the 13th mile and then I am done.

Totally... it was just the hills that killed me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom