Semper's Stupendous to Infinity and Beyond Everything Marvel Movie/TV Thread (2 Viewers)

Maybe the Patrick Stewart voice belongs to Prof X.

3QeZ.gif

Yeh, well, there's also a theory that we may see Captain Carter because someone sees an image of her shield in a shard of glass on the movie poster. Lot's of What If....? references in the promo.

The video I linked above mentions that and a lot of other stuff. Pretty thorough break down.

This guy can be annoying at times but I really enjoy his breakdowns

He gives a lot of interesting details and probably some of his thoughts are on point, but he throws out a lot of theories that really have no solid basis in anything. I guess throw out enough ideas and some of them have to be right.

And just so we're clear: if Tom Cruise ever shows up in the MCU as anything besides a joke cameo (like Matt Damon, Luke Hemsworth, and Sam Neill in Ragnarok), they officially will have jumped the shark.

He gives a lot of interesting details and probably some of his thoughts are on point, but he throws out a lot of theories that really have no solid basis in anything. I guess throw out enough ideas and some of them have to be right.

And just so we're clear: if Tom Cruise ever shows up in the MCU as anything besides a joke cameo (like Matt Damon, Luke Hemsworth, and Sam Neill in Ragnarok), they officially will have jumped the shark.
Totally agree with the Tom Cruise opinion.

Considering everyone knows Tom was almost cast as Iron Man I really have no issue with him in a cameo-type role as a bit of fan service. I suspect it will just make us appreciate how perfect RDJ was in the role even more. Thank God for scheduling conflicts. Who knows what the MCU would have been like with Cruise as its foundational character.

Considering everyone knows Tom was almost cast as Iron Man I really have no issue with him in a cameo-type role as a bit of fan service. I suspect it will just make us appreciate how perfect RDJ was in the role even more. Thank God for scheduling conflicts. Who knows what the MCU would have been like with Cruise as its foundational character.
RDJ was the perfect Tony Stark. I can't even imagine anyone else in that role and I don't think it would have had the same success otherwise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom