Semper's Stupendous to Infinity and Beyond Everything Marvel Movie/TV Thread (4 Viewers)

Oh, I thought he was talking about Will. Didn't realize Jaden was in Pursuit of Happyness. I remembered Will being in it, so that was my first thought.
yea neither did I

I was typing my response thinking I'd never seen him act, so I had to do a quick google search to make sure

Interesting that they've changed her powers to be energy based constructs instead of the stretching/embiggening she has in the comics. Wonder if that's because stretching powers inherently look silly in ive action (they do) or to give Reed Richards some space with his.

Go watch "After Earth" and then pray he doesn't get the Spider-Man role.

That movie was god awful - and that attempt at a futuristic accent was cringey and distracting

And the bait & switch - trailers made it look like it was a Will Smith sci fi blockbuster ending up being a Jaden vehicle

That movie was god awful - and that attempt at a futuristic accent was cringey and distracting

And the bait & switch - trailers made it look like it was a Will Smith sci fi blockbuster ending up being a Jaden vehicle
"IM NOT A COWARD"

I'm mad that I just thought about this GDIT....I retain useless info like that for some ungodly reason...I guess it's my curse.

And because of that...for your viewing pleasure:

Interesting that they've changed her powers to be energy based constructs instead of the stretching/embiggening she has in the comics. Wonder if that's because stretching powers inherently look silly in ive action (they do) or to give Reed Richards some space with his.

Since stretching is basically all Reed Richards does I'm guessing they want to make that his thing so he's unique in the MCU.

For what it's worth and filed in the "what else was she supposed to say" cabinet
=====================================================
Angela Bassett appeared on Monday’s episode of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and briefly teased what fans can expect from the highly anticipated “Black Panther” sequel.

When host Ellen DeGeneres asked Bassett if she could provide a few small details about the upcoming film, the actor initially replied, “Not one single thing.”

Bassett then praised writer and director Ryan Coogler, who will return for “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever,” and called him “the perfect leader.” She also confirmed that the follow-up movie will arrive in theaters in November 2022.

“It’s going to be amazing,” Bassett shared. “It’s going to top (the first) one.”

The “9-1-1” star playfully looked around and asked, “Marvel, can I say that?”.............

Does anyone have any idea of how/when we're going to see Wolverine again? I remember a time when Wolverine was up there with Spider-Man as Marvel's top dog. I can't see them letting him ride the bench much longer. It's crazy how B and C grade heroes are now rock stars while my boy can't even get a back rub these days.

However they do it I know they'll get it right. They don't have to rush to bring in all of the X-Men but for the love of god, I need to see Wolverine on the screen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom