Media (1 Viewer)

BIG DAWG

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
The media is on Atlanta jock strap. We (Saints) could easily be the leaders of the NFC SOUTH...Just by a FG. Atlanta have a good team but they dont even compare to the Saints. I hope Payton put up a gameplan and just blow them out the water on Dec.27. Im so glad they got our boyz flying under the radar.

One game at a time. Bengals next. But, lets pack the Georgia Dome WHO DAT NATION!!!

I would agree with you before the falcons vs gb game, but after the big win again Gb, I have to give falcons the credits. They are good this year and they have all the luck to go with that. They might be the toughest team we're gonna face this year.

No matter if we lost by 1 or 100, we lost the ATL game and there's no logic that can change that. We need to be sure that there are no ifs and buts in our rematch. Otherwise, ATL will stay atop the Div and the media will continue to hang from their chestnuts.

We're an 8-3 team that isn't getting much love and that is no different when we were 10-0 last year or 1-14 years ago.

Stop crying about shoulda woulda coulda. Falcons beat us - period.

They are at the top of the NFC, and you should expect the bandwagon media to be covering them.

I tell you something most of y'all are overlooking. Sure the previous Atlanta game is rearing it's ugly head. But one has to remember, Atlanta also beat Clevleand and Arizona. And because we lost to them, we have that going against us as well. That's why even if we beat Atlanta in the upcoming game, it doesn't matter unless atlanta loses to someone at some point. Ideally, the team that would best work in our favor atm are the Bucs, but the bucs are overrated and they will probably lose to ATL too.

The media is on Atlanta jock strap. We (Saints) could easily be the leaders of the NFC SOUTH...Just by a FG. Atlanta have a good team but they dont even compare to the Saints. I hope Payton put up a gameplan and just blow them out the water on Dec.27. Im so glad they got our boyz flying under the radar.

One game at a time. Bengals next. But, lets pack the Georgia Dome WHO DAT NATION!!!

But you're not. Get over it and beat them in ATL but until then the Falcons have the best record in the league.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom