Meril Hodge's Superbowl prediction (Merged 5X) (3 Viewers)

Saints Picked To Go To Superbowl!!!

Just watching sportscenter and they were going over their revised superbowl picks and meril hodge picked the chargers to beat the saints in the superbowl. This is the first time I have heard Saints and Superbowl in the same sentence and it not being a joke. Man i am a little choled up right now!
WHO DAT!!!!!

Home field advantage is a real posiblity, particularly is our only additional losses are inter conference games.

Merrill Hoge just said that it will be Rivers vs. Brees and the Chargers will win.
Hoge and Salisbury picked Brees as biggest pick up and Coach Payton as Coach of the year! That freaking cool!! Never heard that before!

Scott Fujita is a damn good pick up too!!!

Let's not jump into that fantasy so fast. The Chargers is good, but so are Denver, Indy, and NE. The Saints still have to play the streaky Falcons (no one knows for sure which Michael Vick would show up), the Ravens, and the Bears.

The Chargers?

Did he watch that game last night?

Well, with the way LT is playing, if the Chargers met the Colts in the playoffs, I don't see the Colts coming away with a win. LT would have over 200 rushing yards. And the Colts have struggled vs 3-4 teams the last few years. They even struggled last night, but won due to 5 takeaways.

I see us in the the big game, but there is no way the Chargers get that far. Shotty has never been good in the playoffs.

That is funny as he is one of the two NFL experts (Mortenson was the other) that picked the Bucs to win this weekend. I guess its the approach of whatever causes conversation/controversy.

Wow, So, we went from loser to the Bucs, to Super Bowl contender, all in a matter of 24 hours? Hodge is a clown....regardless, love the attention.

My lord, I got a little light-headed reading that. WHO DAT!!!

Merrill Hoge just said that it will be Rivers vs. Brees and the Chargers will win.
Hoge and Salisbury picked Brees as biggest pick up and Coach Payton as Coach of the year! That freaking cool!! Never heard that before!

What do they even have Salisbury on these shows? All he does is drink the flavor of the week and spit out what everyone else is saying...he couldn't forge an independent thought if he tried. How can he claim to be an expert when throughout his "illustrious" NFL career he threw only 19 TDs and matched that with 19 INTs. What a farking joke he is!

First game we lose and they'll be singing another tune! These are the same guys we've all bashed in the past for making stupid comments about our team. However, it is amazing that Hoge gave us any love.

Wow, So, we went from loser to the Bucs, to Super Bowl contender, all in a matter of 24 hours? Hodge is a clown....regardless, love the attention.

I agree!! From neglected to promoted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom