Miami Dolphins Reportedly “Working” On A Trade For Tom Brady (1 Viewer)

liveoakh

Rookie
Reaction score
Tom isn't short on surprises.

Before Tom Brady unretired and returned to the Buccaneers, we reported that the Dolphins were contemplating a package deal of Brady and former Saints coach Sean Payton, a plan that was derailed by the Brian Flores litigation.

Last edited:
While not likely. There’s definitely a chance. If Tom wants to go bad enough it’ll happen, if he tells Tampa he isn’t playing for them it’ll happen

Bruce Arians has already indicated that trading Tom isn't going to be an option..."It's bad business." - his exact words, which I am sure he is echoing from management.

While not likely. There’s definitely a chance. If Tom wants to go bad enough it’ll happen, if he tells Tampa he isn’t playing for them it’ll happen

Yeah, seems unlikely to happen, but Brady does have the leverage of just deciding to retire which would leave Tampa with a dead cap hit and nothing in return for Brady. If he really wants to go, he can pretty much so force a trade.

Deshaun Watson wrecking ATL's QB situation is the most obvious byproduct of that trade, but it really seems Brady "unretired" very abruptly. I think he was trying to pull a Favre and skip training camp and/or force a trade, but the Bucs being tied to Watson made him come back faster than he wanted.

It seems far fetched, but Arians saying it won't happen is proof of nothing. Could be true, could be coach speak in order to get the best trade package. I'd love to see him leave, but I do think it's not very likely.

Lol what.

Does Brady have a no trade clause? Gronk not resigning isn’t proof of anything. He’s washed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom