Mike Evans injury (Updated to questionable) (1 Viewer)

Regrettably, I have to agree. But to be perfectly blunt, the Saints defense is generally something that teams do not fear the first 3-4 weeks of the regular season.
It's good to see all the same old tropes being trotted out. Every year. Without fail.

I mean, it's absolutely *unforgivable* to have given up some yards and points early in the season, when fans are expecting unrealistic results, 10 point margins of victory and being able to 'run the damn ball to close out the game' every week.

Particularly when the team was facing complete offensive patsies ranked just 1st, 3rd, 7th, 8th and 13th in total offense in weeks 1-5. I mean, those teams absolutely sucked on O all year long, right?

Yes, we all have the preseason jitters, we don't like being favourites to do well, we've been hurt before etc. But how about we just give it a rest, realise the NFL game isn't anything like high school football and focus on supporting the team? I know it's a crazy, mixed up notion, but how about we give it a shot? 🤔

I’m pretty sure TB12 is going to take some remember me shots this year in the NFC South. I would be especially worried about Atlanta if I were him. They have a history of taking head shots, alligator rolls and diving at players legs.
Yep. Rivalry aside, the Falcons are one of the primary teams that come to mind when I think of dirty defensive play. Dallas, too, seems to take a lot of unnecessary head shots. Big hits are one thing, but those defenses seem to go for heads and legs in a manner that makes “bounty gate” (what a joke) blush.

It’s almost impossible to play with a strained hamstring. It’s a two week injury if he pulled it. Further aggravation could rupture it. Unless he is walking his routes (decoy) he will be out on Sunday.

It's good to see all the same old tropes being trotted out. Every year. Without fail.

I mean, it's absolutely *unforgivable* to have given up some yards and points early in the season, when fans are expecting unrealistic results, 10 point margins of victory and being able to 'run the damn ball to close out the game' every week.

Particularly when the team was facing complete offensive patsies ranked just 1st, 3rd, 7th, 8th and 13th in total offense in weeks 1-5. I mean, those teams absolutely sucked on O all year long, right?

Yes, we all have the preseason jitters, we don't like being favourites to do well, we've been hurt before etc. But how about we just give it a rest, realise the NFL game isn't anything like high school football and focus on supporting the team? I know it's a crazy, mixed up notion, but how about we give it a shot? 🤔
Truth

Saw him just now on NFL network doing light practice. He’s not playing. His high knees looked pretty good but catching a short pass he looked stiff. If he plays he is a decoy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom