Mike Thomas: If a DB know the QB can’t throw deep they going to play aggressive underneath with safety help over the top. (3 Viewers)

You think Drew ran all those routes himself? Caught All those passes in traffic on his own? You don't think MT had Anything to do with the $$$ he earned?
Reread my post. He did half. The other half was the most accurate passer in nfl history throwing him the ball.

Lol... Ok, I guess he is talking about Jameis then.

:rolleyes:
Obviously he was talking about Brees, but pointing out that the Bucs ran hard press coverage all game against us because they weren’t afraid of getting beat deep is not a shot at Drew. It s a fact that everyone saw for themselves last Sunday.

It's the truth. I wrote this in another thread but I'll post it here as well:

If Brees had retired and we signed Brady (which would have happened) we would be about to go to the Super Bowl. I'm not sniping at Drew. I love Drew, but with the injuries he was done this year. It just is what it is.

Our O-line, running game and receivers are built for Brady. Give him our defense and we are the number one seed. I'm personally not a fan of Brady guy.... but damn!! He is still ballin'. I just feel like we blew our last chance. Flame me if you like. I could care less. The truth hurts.
Maybe, maybe not. Our defense hasn't been producing like Tampa's has been late in the year.

Obviously he was talking about Brees, but pointing out that the Bucs ran hard press coverage all game against us because they weren’t afraid of getting beat deep is not a shot at Drew. It s a fact that everyone saw for themselves last Sunday.

At the end of the day, he is shining a light on a deficiency of Drew; his teammate on social media.

It's cool to be a CGM fan, but I don't get condoning this behavior but to each his own.

Well its true at this point last week Drew had Saints up 20-10. Was probably going to add on to that until Cook fumble. Rogers stats look more sparkly but lack the results

Maybe, maybe not. Our defense hasn't been producing like Tampa's has been late in the year.

Our defense man for man is better than Tampa. Better DBs, better D-line, linebackers were a wash before Kwon got hurt. Yeah, T-Rex got banged up at the end but those guys kept us in the playoff game against Tampa. The offense didn't do squat. Take back the turnovers and we might even win. And who threw three INTs?

It's not fair to try to hang our lack of post season success this year on the defense to protect Drew's legacy. It just isn't true. Drew is still the best QB we ever had... but he was done this year.

Agreed. Imagine if Drew called out Jared Cook.
Well, that's not who Brees is, but that is exactly who MT is and he's been that since day 1. It's funny that its a problem for so many now because he speaking the truth about Drew, but they didn't have a problem with it when he was speaking out against Brandin Cooks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom