Mitchell Loewen (1 Viewer)

LAhotsauce

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I'll make the thread. Superman balled out tonight. Good young prospect.

Thankfully he's O.K., he was on fire

6 tackles, a few QB hurries. Wish he hadn't got hurt because he was in on every tackle when he came in. Excited to watch him moving forward.

What a tremendous motor. Loewen was, it seemed, in on nearly every tackle. He is legit BEAST. No more practice squad for Mitch Loewen. If he plays against starters like this he will be a Pro Bowler. I missed part of the first quarter and he was in the game making plays. I just don't know if that was against Jacksonville's starters. I hope so, and hope he continues to shine because he is quickly becoming a favorite.

He was doing the same thing last preseason. He’s a good player. He can help the team wins games this season.

Call me shallow but I do like players with physical measurables. He's moving around and making plays like that at 6'5" 275.

Yes. Loewen was outstanding. Also has a lot of versatility in that he can play both inside and outside. Not many spots up for grabs along the DL, but if he keeps going like he did tonight, they'll have to make a spot for him. Imagine this guy in a year or two, after a couple of years learning the game and getting bigger and stronger in an NFL weight training program.

Loewen-bra. Be forewarned if he makes the team , because I am as old as Coach -- which means as old as the hills, apparently, as everyone is commenting -- this is the only thing I can think about when I see his name
hqdefault.jpg

Loewen-bra. Be forewarned if he makes the team , because I am as old as Coach -- which means as old as the hills, apparently, as everyone is commenting -- this is the only thing I can think about when I see his name
hqdefault.jpg

The announcers kept pronouncing his name “Lay-Vin”. I’ve always thought it was “Low-in” like you... Wonder who’s right? ?

Loewen = Ninkovich

In 2006 we drafted Rob in the 6th round, he was 6' 3" 260 lb 4.93- 40

In 2007 during training camp he hurt his knee and was waived. He bounced around until 2009, including being on the Saints Practice Squad, until he was signed by New England where he was a starter and/or major contributor until 2017

Loewen is 6' 3" 275 lb 4.85 - 40 and has the same motor.

I hope we do not make the same mistake

Loewen = Ninkovich

In 2006 we drafted Rob in the 6th round, he was 6' 3" 260 lb 4.93- 40

In 2007 during training camp he hurt his knee and was waived. He bounced around until 2009, including being on the Saints Practice Squad, until he was signed by New England where he was a starter and/or major contributor until 2017

Loewen is 6' 3" 275 lb 4.85 - 40 and has the same motor.

I hope we do not make the same mistake

I don't think he was badly hurt last night. Appeared to be a hip flexor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom