MLB Playoffs (1 Viewer)

Yeah, but no way he beat the tag. The catcher was standing there with the ball waiting for him.

Last nights game taught me to not celebrate too early
Did you see A Rod's reaction in the studio? They're hanging around waiting to go on air and he jumps backwards on the desk bicycling his legs in the air.

Did you see A Rod's reaction in the studio? They're hanging around waiting to go on air and he jumps backwards on the desk bicycling his legs in the air.
I don’t know if he was happy that the Dodgers lost or just acting like a fool

I don’t know if he was happy that the Dodgers lost or just acting like a fool
I wasn't really sure either. I thought maybe just the visceral reaction everybody had, just a little more over the top.

I'm not liking this Margot guy.

One more win baby!
Not to be "that guy" who brings up or reminds people of recent, abrupt fast happening circumstances that are heartbreaking losses, but man for some Dodgers fans, as happy and encouraging as this win is and what it potentially means for tomorrow, IF ONLY THE DODGERS or Kelsey had gotten that last out Saturday, the Dodgers would be celebrating their first World Series win since 1988. A large portion of the current Dodgers fan base weren't alive or too young to remember that title. Its not like LAD hasn't had a lot of great seasons or made it to the WS a few times since then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom