N/S [Mod edit language NSFW] JJ Watt Telling it like it is! (1 Viewer)

I may be wrong, but it feels that lecture came from deeper than annoyance at a dumb question or a loss. Felt more like a call out, llike something is going on internally with the team.
I'm sure many guys on that team have shut it down. He's right though. Some of these guys wouldn't have the ability to make 100k in the real world, but they get paid millions and lack effort. That is unacceptable and kudos to him for calling them out!

I may be wrong, but it feels that lecture came from deeper than annoyance at a dumb question or a loss. Felt more like a call out, llike something is going on internally with the team.
That team is a train wreck. They fired their coach who was also the GM. They have a great QB who has an offensive line worse than the bengals. Oh, and their defense is the worst in the league. They were in the second round of the playoffs last year. Things can change quickly in this league. And I guess Watt is pissed about it.

Last edited:
" Fans who invest their time, invest their money, buy our jerseys, and buy a bunch of [mod edit thinly veiled profanity :nono: ]"

LOL

Love it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a cousin who lives in Houston and I asked him a few months ago, why didn't the Texans trade Watt and try to recoup some draft picks they lost over the last few years. He told me because Watt is one of the few positives about the Texans. After seeing this today I can see why. Very passionate football player and insightful person.

I sympathize with him strongly, but then I also have to think: If the team has quickly gone from a great organization to a dumpster fire, and it treats players as disposable, doesn’t that make players check out, especially the young guys? I don’t say there aren’t players to blame, but I blame the organization first for being such a wreck

He should have got out of Town a long time ago and went played elsewhere while he still dominate and most importantly healthy. Feel bad for him only so long you can try and build up a organization.

He’s my favorite non Saints player in the league. If you don’t respect what he did for the Houston area after hurricane Harvey then you must not have a heart.

I just deleted several posts that served no purpose and added nothing of use to the thread. Keep it on topic or don't post.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom