N/S [Mod edit language NSFW] JJ Watt Telling it like it is! (1 Viewer)

Idk... Winning games is more than just practice. It's really all about production. JJ Watt hasn't produced much the last two years. Seems like he's not rebounding fron injuries like he used to do before 30.

Another thing too... This is silly. This is a team with no head coach and a lot of these players will probably be out of a job one way or another.

Venting out dirty laundry just isn't necessary in week 16. It's unprofessional and simply pandering. JJ Watt has a really bad habit to do a lot of pandering in Houston to do this blue collar persona.

Still... It's just weak sauce. I can understand his frustration, but where was this 10 weeks ago?

Idk... Winning games is more than just practice. It's really all about production. JJ Watt hasn't produced much the last two years. Seems like he's not rebounding fron injuries like he used to do before 30.

Another thing too... This is silly. This is a team with no head coach and a lot of these players will probably be out of a job one way or another.

Venting out dirty laundry just isn't necessary in week 16. It's unprofessional and simply pandering. JJ Watt has a really bad habit to do a lot of pandering in Houston to do this blue collar persona.

Still... It's just weak sauce. I can understand his frustration, but where was this 10 weeks ago?

You couldn't see this outburst 10 weeks ago, b/c the players still had hope...JJ Watt still had hope to salvage the season.......but they lost their coach/GM, and things went sour after that...we can see a lot of frustration in his answer....who can blame him? He gave it all, some of his teammates didn't....and it shows in their record.

You couldn't see this outburst 10 weeks ago, b/c the players still had hope...JJ Watt still had hope to salvage the season.......but they lost their coach/GM, and things went sour after that...we can see a lot of frustration in his answer....who can blame him? He gave it all, some of his teammates didn't....and it shows in their record.
Every bad team goes through this... And JJ been apart of some bad teams that been doing this.

JJ is just pandering. 1 week left of the season... Just start calling out players in a lost season during a Pandemic with no picks.

Yeah okay... That just more indication of a toxic locker room. You never see Brees make those comments in 2014. JJ Watt always does these polarizing things where he says one or two extra sentences that completely ruins any good will.

I kinda see what you saying but I feel the problem is leadership at the end of the day.. i feel that who should ultimately be blamed. you allow your best player to be traded for peanuts fire your coach/gm.. there more problems to the team than a few late practices.

I kinda see what you saying but I feel the problem is leadership at the end of the day.. i feel that who should ultimately be blamed. you allow your best player to be traded for peanuts fire your coach/gm.. there more problems to the team than a few late practices.
Yeahhhhhh... This is how I feel. The organization got turned into a circus and a lot of these players are only here because of the fired coach. These comments to the media don't make it less of a circus.

Sometimes being a leader requires to show some restraint and keep things internal.

While I truly appreciate the type of character JJ projects, if I were his teammates, I wouldn't look at this positively. While he is a pillar in his community, his numbers don't show him being any help to his teammates on the field. Unfortunately for them, they don't get opportunity to suck and still be beloved by everybody. What's going on in Houston starts and ends with the front office. I follow them in the AFC and his comments do reflect what I've been seeing in certain players, but I also see a lot of players on their team working hard every Sunday. Making such a blunt comment without calling out specific players might make for a motivational and inspirational sound bite, but it won't sit well with players who know they put in the work to earn the check. Watt is struggling but looks like a hero because he made the comment. While I don't fault him and agree completely with his statement, I don't agree that anyone but coaches and front office should be allowed to address locker room issues to the media. Just imagine going to a packed Walmart. The lines are slow and there are only 4 cashier's but there are 20 registers and the other employees are just walking around doing nothing. Now imagine one of the cashiers getting on the loudspeaker to call out the other employees. We might appreciate it as customers but I'm sure her bosses are going to be none too happy. That's not his job. And it surely didn't make the Texans look any less of a dumpster fire.

I think he’s speaking out about something wrong with the organization. “People not showing up on time?” That’s pretty specific

Bravo JJ Watt, his rant was authentic!

Finally an NFL Player speaks THE TRUTH!

Many people don’t like my posts because they don’t understand ME.

Let me put it this way & hear me out:

I root for the New Orleans SAINTS.

I do NOT root for the New Orleans Brees’

Brees BETTER GET IT DONE THIS YEAR!

I am tired of him throwing interceptions and generally looking “too old”.(in the playoffs)

Brees is unquestionably my favorite Saint player of all time, BUT there is always a limit to this madness.

I will NOT go down with this Brees ship and neither will ANY of you.

When he retires; the TRUE Saints fans will cheer Taysom or whoever is QB (even Jameis).

Brees MUST play ELITE this flipping YEAR.

The time to win is NOW.

THERE IS NO MORE NEXT YEAR!!!!!!

It builds up over time and affects people in different times. Chill out and understand his frustrations, as a consummate professional.

Sometimes being a leader requires to show some restraint and keep things internal.

My takeaway from the video was that he had been restraining all year and couldn’t hold it in any longer. We’re all human and we all reach breaking points.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom