Most Hated Player In Each Fanbase (1 Viewer)

No way on Mike Evans. He’s been getting shut down by the Saints even when Delvin Breaux was our number one corner.

Richard Sherman would be my most hated player. Never understand why he has a beef with Wilson when they were teammates.

Should’ve definitely been Marcus Peters or Stefan Diggs for NO. Why would we hate a guy from our own division when they let us win it every year?

I know he is retired but shouldnt it be Joey Galloway?

I know he is retired but shouldnt it be Joey Galloway?

Better Choices:
Steve Smith.... still. Any TE, especially Tony Gonzales. Marshawn Lynch. Refs.

But for active players, Mike Evans is pretty low on the list. He didn't even come to mind. I think Cam Newton or Julio Jones should be here.

its pretty funny ol Eli is even on this list. A slightly above average QB at his peek. But he was cryptonite for the Pats and really who else are they going to hate on? Nobody else ever stood in their way.

Yeah, Eli led the Giants to a win over the Patriots in the Super Bowl, spoiling their chance at an undefeated season. With everything else that franchise has accomplished over the Brady-Belichick run, coming up just short on a perfect season has to still sting.

Current players? By far Cam Newton should have been pictured for us. I’d also like to put that bum Devonta Freeman on it just for his sheer audacity to try to talk smack, while still being a loser.

As for retired players, I don’t think that they’re many players most Saints fans hated more than that push of King Roddy White. Just typing his name made me want to pimp slap my iPad screen.

Better Choices:
Steve Smith.... still. Any TE, especially Tony Gonzales. Marshawn Lynch. Refs.

But for active players, Mike Evans is pretty low on the list. He didn't even come to mind. I think Cam Newton or Julio Jones should be here.

Steve Smith was fun to hate because of how fiery he was and how he was always in someone's face. However I respected that dude's game a lot so once he retired I had no issues with him. Now Scam on the other hand...there is absolutely nothing that I respect about that guy.

Nickell Robey Coleman
Nickell Robey Coleman
Nickell Robey Coleman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom