My paranoia induced Sunday scenario (1 Viewer)

The Pels deserve what ever outcome they get. I'm rooting for them but I'm not going to lie about them. They need to make moves this offseason. If they don't, then they will be next season's Kings. I wish I could ask the front office if making the play-in is good enough for them? Like what are they trying to accomplish?

The Pelicans haven't had a lead on the Lakers in 2024 since 10:39 left in the first half on February 9.

The Pelicans haven't had a lead on the Lakers in 2024 since 10:39 left in the first half on February 9.
Prior to the Laker's trade deadline of 2023, the Pelicans were killing the Lakers. After they improved, we only beat them once since then. Whatever they did against them on NYE, they will have to do it again and double it.

Prior to the Laker's trade deadline of 2023, the Pelicans were killing the Lakers. After they improved, we only beat them once since then. Whatever they did against them on NYE, they will have to do it again and double it.

What they did was got 20+ from each of Z, BI, and CJ... Owned the offensive boards... and shot 50% from 3 on 34 attempts... so yeah... that's all. LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom