Mysterious object crashes through roof (1 Viewer)

SWJJ

Toxic Optimist
Reaction score
Mysterious object crashes through roof By CHRIS NEWMARKER, Associated Press Writer
Thu Jan 4, 4:35 AM ET

FREEHOLD TOWNSHIP, N.J. - Authorities were trying to identify a mysterious metallic object that crashed through the roof of a house in eastern New Jersey.

ADVERTISEMENT

Nobody was injured when the golf-ball sized object, weighing nearly as much as a can of soup, struck the home and embedded itself in a wall Tuesday night. Federal officials sent to the scene said it was not from an aircraft.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070104/ap_on_fe_st/fallen_object

donnie-darko1.jpg

mars-attacks.jpg

i hope it's these guys...they can make them selves into hot floating chicks

That's funny cause my gf just called me and told me that the office she works in has a hole in the roof and water is leaking in through it. They found a bullet laying on the floor underneath the hole. I wish it could have been a piece of an alien spaceship though.

That's funny cause my gf just called me and told me that the office she works in has a hole in the roof and water is leaking in through it. They found a bullet laying on the floor underneath the hole. I wish it could have been a piece of an alien spaceship though.

are you insinuating that aliens don't use bullets??? i am sure not all aliens have ray guns

alienist

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom