N/S: 2024 CFB National Championship Game (1 Viewer)

I’m not a Michigan fan at all, but the last two times they won a national title I was rooting against the team they were playing. So, yeah!

At my work, the guy across the hall from me has UM BS and a UW PhD. Either way i was going to have to hear from him tomorrow.

Last edited:
Limping around squirting throws all over the place.

Sadly I think this is as good as Blake Corum is going to have it. I think he will have a short NFL career like Mike Hart did a couple of decades ago. 675 carries for a guy who is 5'8...I can't see him lasting long with all that pounding that his body has already taken.

Last edited:
Bc he got bested by a far more superior team? Michigan was supposed to dominate this game. Everyone knew that. I’m surprised the game wasn’t more lopsided
No. Because he has a terrible throwing motion, terrible footwork, runs a spread offense, over throws his receivers like Cam Newton and buckles under pressure.

He’s got one of the best WRs in college football. You think Michigans defense is better than the NFL defenses he will face?

This should NOT be our draft pick.

No. Because he has a terrible throwing motion, terrible footwork, runs a spread offense, over throws his receivers like Cam Newton and buckles under pressure.

He’s got one of the best WRs in college football. You think Michigans defense is better than the NFL defenses he will face?

This should NOT be our draft pick.
Well that’s what coaching is for, but you don’t have to worry, we are not drafting a QB this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom