N/S 49ers fire Mike Singletary (Merged) (1 Viewer)

see the shouting match he had w/ troy smith in the game today? not the 1st time he's gotten into on sideline arguments w/ players. and you wonder why he got canned?

surprise.gif

So I guess I shouldn't buy the Mike Singletary version of the "Coach 'Em Up" DVDs?

They didn't even wait until tomorrow? Guess they couldn't wait to be rid of him. :eek2:

No surprise, but disappointing. I was hoping he'd do well, I've always had a ton of respect for Singletary.

Singletary needs to regroup, pay his dues as a coordinator and work his way back to head coach. Belichick wasn't ready his first go-round, either.

Singletary needs to regroup, pay his dues as a coordinator and work his way back to head coach. Belichick wasn't ready his first go-round, either.

Sorry, but I disagree. I don't think Singletary is head coach material. D Coodinator, sure, but not HC and certainly not anywhere near the potential of a Belichick.

He's out of touch with today's athlete. He only knows how to coach the way he was coached, clearly it didn't work for him or his players in Frisco. He just didnt seem to be able to adapt or change his style.

I think Shanahan will go the same way next year too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom