[N/S]After watching some Reggie Bush Highlights (1 Viewer)

Reggie hits thehole... when there's a hole... he dances when he gets to the line because there's no hole.

Patience patience patience... let the hole open then burst thru. He'll be fine.

I'm not cutting Reggie down or anything but the o-line didn't magically start opening holes when he left, they were always there, he just wanted to get to the outside. That's what I think
When he just hits the hole and runs through it at full speed, he's a 5 YAC guy. Plain and simple. If he hits it then you aren't stopping him from getting those yards, he just tries to get around people that aren't even affecting him

I'm not cutting Reggie down or anything but the o-line didn't magically start opening holes when he left, they were always there, he just wanted to get to the outside. That's what I think
When he just hits the hole and runs through it at full speed, he's a 5 YAC guy. Plain and simple. If he hits it then you aren't stopping him from getting those yards, he just tries to get around people that aren't even affecting him

Thats not what he said. He said Bush should wait for the holes to open, not that they are never opening. Bush has to learn patience in his running.

Thats not what he said. He said Bush should wait for the holes to open, not that they are never opening. Bush has to learn patience in his running.

Oh ok, misread it.

Watching those highlights got me so excited fot next year already! As I am sick of people dissin Reggie, He had a injury pretty much all season if Deuce had of been fit Reggie would have been out a lot sooner due to the injury but credit to the guy he played on. I just cant wait till he comes back fresher than ever and shuts up all the doubters go Reggie!!!

Wow I never noticed how fast he was. I think he will be even better than he was in that video next year, healthy. Why would we trade Reggie we've had him for only 2 years and he is a great weapon.

Watching those highlights got me so excited fot next year already! As I am sick of people dissin Reggie, He had a injury pretty much all season if Deuce had of been fit Reggie would have been out a lot sooner due to the injury but credit to the guy he played on. I just cant wait till he comes back fresher than ever and shuts up all the doubters go Reggie!!!

I think the injury had a major impact on his production last year. Of course, he needs to work on some things but at times last year he just appeared to lack the explosion that we see in the attached video. The injury certainly affected him and I must say, he showed some toughness playing with that injury during those weeks. At times I was critical of him going in and out of the game and thought maybe he should "toughen up". When the torn PCL was revealed, I was actually surprised that he was able to play with that injury.

He's a tough kid with much talent and potential. If he puts in the extra work we will no longer be seeing posts about trading him. The posts will turn to "how do we keep him when his contract is up?"

Reggie hits thehole... when there's a hole... he dances when he gets to the line because there's no hole.

Patience patience patience... let the hole open then burst thru. He'll be fine.

Go back and look at the little dink pass against Dallas. As fast as Reggie is, he kept up with the offensive line so the convoy would stay intact. He could have gotten out in front and been taken down but he didn't.

Patience is indeed a virtue.

I made that video, if anyone wants a high-res copy of it I'll be glad to post the link for download...

Everytime I think that Reggie might now be worth the money I watch that video....he does some things that alot of backs that are considered elite do.

I made that video, if anyone wants a high-res copy of it I'll be glad to post the link for download...

Everytime I think that Reggie might now be worth the money I watch that video....he does some things that alot of backs that are considered elite do.

Sure, can you post the link here?

Very nice domedog, I always love your videos :9:
Thanks for the links bro

We all know that Reggie need s to hit the holes on the first cut and get the hard fought 3 or 4 yds. Something occoured to me today, and it kind of makes sense. I know Reggie had some health issues this year. Any chance that he may have had a lingering injury that prevented him from being as effective as he normally is? It's just a thought, and seems to help explain the drop in production.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom