N/S Brady wearing walking cast (merged) (1 Viewer)

I really doubt thats a real problem. Bill probably brought him that and told him to wear it around for a couple days for no reason.

I really doubt thats a real problem. Bill probably brought him that and told him to wear it around for a couple days for no reason.

Yeah, I'm sure that's it......

In reality he probably tweaked it a bit, sprained ankle perhaps? and this is a precaution. If it were bad he would be on crutches and not walking on it. Don't worry, the MVP will start the Super Bowl and bring home his 4th ring and take his place alongside Montana as the greatest of all time.

You know, my first thought is that the Pats put him up to it, but during the Pats/Chargers game, I remember a play where Brady got knocked down and it took a little bit longer for him to get up. I remember the camera leaving him and they didn't make much a mention about it, but I swear I remember that happening. Does anyone else remember seeing that? Or maybe someone Tivo'd the game? I could be wrong (or crazy, depending on who you talk to) but I just remember pointing that out during the game.

Plus, Brady has been protected VERY well all year, but the Chargers did put a good lickin' on him this past Sunday.

:dunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom