N/S Chicago Bears continue to prove Dennis Green right nearly 17 years later.. (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
And good Lord, I feel very old just saying that press conference occured when I was still in my mid-20's, and yet, this very successful, legendary, dearly-departed NFL HC had enough iron-willed clarity, distinction, and farsighted intelligence to notice and call out the Chicago Bears as being a one-dimensional, unimiganitive, inept, clueless franchise, and team even when their supposedly "good".

The Chicago Bears continue to keep proving yearly, and yet again today with their listless, terrible performances in NFL regular-season and post-season games that they really are what most in the NFL think they are......and unlike Arizona infamously did in their epic, 2006 MNF collapse, the Green Bay Packers aren't letting them off the hook and we can safely crown their arses for it.

Helped me win my pick in Pick Em. Thanks, Denny!

Yeahhhh...so the Saints won?
I know, it just seems like the Chicago Bears continue to have these one-dimensional, unimaginative, lackluster, porous and uninspiring teams that usually have great defenses or great, individual defensive players yet have sheetty offenses, O-lines just like Green called them out on 17 years ago...

Plus, lets be honest, we can both admit we liked Green' s post-game blowup press conference. It was vague, colorful, yet hardcore as hell.

And maybe me being happy and glad the Saints won has me in a very festive mood.

They did have that one great season that most of the U.S. (avg age=38.1) is too young to remember.

I know, it just seems like the Chicago Bears continue to have these one-dimensional, unimaginative, lackluster, porous and uninspiring teams that usually have great defenses or great, individual defensive players yet have sheetty offenses, O-lines just like Green called them out on 17 years ago...

Plus, lets be honest, we can both admit we liked Green' s post-game blowup press conference. It was vague, colorful, yet hardcore as hell.

And maybe me being happy and glad the Saints won has me in a very festive mood.
I'm assuming you're referring to the one when Green was the Cardinals' coach and lost a bad MNF game against the Bears, who were pretty good that year or expected to be good.

I think this is the place you’re looking for

I would if I wasnt a Saints fan, but since I've been cognitively able to understand, enjoy the pleasures, and bitter disappointments and finally, ultimate triumphs of being a Who Dat, I will not diddly poo myself into rooting for any other team other then the Black and Gold.

I'm assuming you're referring to the one when Green was the Cardinals' coach and lost a bad MNF game against the Bears, who were pretty good that year or expected to be good.
They had a great defense from 2005-2012, Reb. No one will ever deny or question that, but lets be honest, their offense was one-dimensional, flat, and totally lacking in creative offensive schemes, it was ridiculous.

They had a great defense from 2005-2012, Reb. No one will ever deny or question that, but lets be honest, their offense was one-dimensional, flat, and totally lacking in creative offensive schemes, it was ridiculous.
But, man…. That defense was monstrous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom