N/S Dez Bryant frustrates Deion Sanders (1 Viewer)

Trey W.

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Dez Bryant - WR - Cowboys

Hall of Famer Deion Sanders has grown so frustrated with Dez Bryant's immaturity and "ignorance" that he stopped mentoring the receiver months ago.
"I'm upset but not surprised whatsoever," Sanders said of Bryant's latest episode at a Dallas area mall. "He needs help. I told the Cowboys from day one that he needs help. Matter of fact, they have a team in place to help him. But you cannot tell a grown man what to do." Sanders' primary concern is that Bryant's flippant attitude will "poison" the other kids that he mentors. The fire may have finally caught up to all of the smoke emanating from Bryant's red flags. Sanders' assessment is the most serious indictment of Bryant's character that we've seen since he declared for the draft last year.

It amazes me how a grown man can make such a fool of himself that he has to have a team of people follow him around to keep him in check. I guess you can't fix stupid even with huge amounts of money

How low do you have to be in intelligence and maturity to have Deion saying these things about you?

Huge amounts of money never fixes stupid, only makes it worse. Going broke will do more for fixing stupid.

Dez Bryant is saying Deion quit talking to him after he refused to sign an Under Armour shoe deal that Deion was pushing for. Deion=scum of the earth

Deion was born out of the flash and showboating that ESPN glamorized. The kids he mentors remember him for that alone. He may have turned the page as he aged, but he has to realize that to most, he is still "neon deion".

With that said, Deion obviously thought he could help this kid. Its apparant to him now (and most people BEFORE ) that Dez Bryant is who he is.

And it couldnt have happened to a better team imo. :hihi:

I do believe Deion really thinks he can help with these idiot millionaires but, then again look at who these kids are trying to get help from.:jpshakehead::jpshakehead::jpshakehead:

This has to do with the cowgirls giving a kid, who was labled immature in college, 20 million dollars. He grew up in Dallas, so now he has 20 million and his "homeboys" are coming over to hang out every night. The best thing that could have happened to this kid would have been to drop to the second round. Jerry, Deion, Irving, Dez, Garrett and the cowgirls deserve each other.

Is high stepping an interception in for a td that bad...really?

It’s Disrespecting the game act like ya been there son! CB’s don’t get there that much tho huh?
Neon's a loser tho he spent all his $ on gold chains, baby mamas, pop’n bottles an makin it rain heard he got arrested for Trespassing once!
Maybe his loser friends pants were sagging in the mall.
Hide ya kids hide ya wife!

Sanders is a attention-seeker. Dez, a thug-wannabe. In Dez's eyes, Sanders was a thug wannabe and sees Sanders as a joke. Sanders won't be able too help Dez.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom