N/S Dez Bryant frustrates Deion Sanders (1 Viewer)

Two phrases that come to mind:

"You can't polish a turd."

"Money makes you more of what you already are."

Hopefully the guy doesn't end up wasting all his talent and money, and then realizes his mistakes when he's older and it to late.

Deion is a piece of work. Dez is a piece of work. They deserve each other.

Dez Bryant - WR - Cowboys

Hall of Famer Deion Sanders has grown so frustrated with Dez Bryant's immaturity and "ignorance" that he stopped mentoring the receiver months ago.
"I'm upset but not surprised whatsoever," Sanders said of Bryant's latest episode at a Dallas area mall. "He needs help. I told the Cowboys from day one that he needs help. Matter of fact, they have a team in place to help him. But you cannot tell a grown man what to do." Sanders' primary concern is that Bryant's flippant attitude will "poison" the other kids that he mentors. The fire may have finally caught up to all of the smoke emanating from Bryant's red flags. Sanders' assessment is the most serious indictment of Bryant's character that we've seen since he declared for the draft last year.

It amazes me how a grown man can make such a fool of himself that he has to have a team of people follow him around to keep him in check. I guess you can't fix stupid even with huge amounts of money
Bryant out deioned deion.... LOL

I seem to remember LSU about to sign Bryant to a scholarship and backing off real quick just before. He then went to Oklahoma State. Can't remember the exact reason why they backed off so quickly. I just remember being surprised and disappointed because I thought he'd be special.

I'm tickled to death. Poison in the Dallas locked out locker-room. Deion has alot of pull believe it or not with the Cowboys. Jerriah loves him some Deion and Michael Irving. Irving should pass down that ridiculous white fur coat to Dez and hook him up with his coke dealer.

I seem to remember LSU about to sign Bryant to a scholarship and backing off real quick just before. He then went to Oklahoma State. Can't remember the exact reason why they backed off so quickly. I just remember being surprised and disappointed because I thought he'd be special.

$$$$

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom