N/S DRC was victimized by Rodgers/Finley !!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Yesterday game of GreenBay/Arizona is worth seeing!! It was so incredible how many big passes has been thrown by Rodgers(258yrds/3TD) and so funny to see DRC getting toasted by Finley!
Now everyone is happy we did not pick DRC! hihi

Rodgers is a great qb and every single db in the league will get burned against the greats. Wait till reg. season and ignore pre-season. DRC is not a bad cb, as good as expected is indeed debatable but he is not a bad bak.

drc is very good...and he'll be pro bowl one day....this is preseason. do you know how we know: leinart is playing.

Preseason or not, DRC is getting toasted. Also, I wouldn't call Rodgers a great QB at all. He is having a great game but there is no pressure on from the Cards. Any QB can pick apart a 2ndary if there isn't pressure.

Preseason or not, DRC is getting toasted. Also, I wouldn't call Rodgers a great QB at all. He is having a great game but there is no pressure on from the Cards. Any QB can pick apart a 2ndary if there isn't pressure.

you didn't notice Rodgers last year??? Get ready for this... Rodgers is almost within the top 5 qb's in football. he's progressing fast and i would not be too surprised if he ends up the statistically best qb in the league this upcoming year.

you didn't notice Rodgers last year??? Get ready for this... Rodgers is almost within the top 5 qb's in football. he's progressing fast and i would not be too surprised if he ends up the statistically best qb in the league this upcoming year.

Yes. I watched him. He is good. He isn't great. Peyton, Brees, and Brady are great. Rodgers is not.

Not saying that you are, but I wouldn't judge Rodgers on this game. Card are getting absolutely no pressure on Rodgers. He's sitting back there 5-7 seconds without getting touched. I know it's preseason, but the Cards D looks worst than last year.

Yesterday game of GreenBay/Arizona is worth seeing!! It was so incredible how many big passes has been thrown by Rodgers(258yrds/3TD) and so funny to see DRC getting toasted by Finley!
Now everyone is happy we did not pick DRC! hihi

who is drc forgive me

I really like Rodgers, and think he's one of the best young QBs in the league (along with Big Ben, Cutler and Ryan).

I would take any of them over Rivers and Eli.

drc is very good...and he'll be pro bowl one day....this is preseason. do you know how we know: leinart is playing.

You forgot to tell Payton that it was only preseason when Jason david got torched vs cincinnati.

I really like Rodgers, and think he's one of the best young QBs in the league (along with Big Ben, Cutler and Ryan).

I would take any of them over Rivers and Eli.

I don't think I would take any of them over Rivers. He had the best stats in the NFL last year.

Yes. I watched him. He is good. He isn't great. Peyton, Brees, and Brady are great. Rodgers is not.

Not saying that you are, but I wouldn't judge Rodgers on this game. Card are getting absolutely no pressure on Rodgers. He's sitting back there 5-7 seconds without getting touched. I know it's preseason, but the Cards D looks worst than last year.

great is subjective I suppose, I would say that Brees, Peyton, and Brady are 'elite' or 'excellent', then the next tier of QBs is 'great'. These guys are the best on the planet at what they do, I don't think great 'does' the best of them justice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom