N/S JJ Watt released (1 Viewer)

can't believe they couldn't trade him

If we had the cap space, i dont mind bringing him to NOLA. Rotating him in/out with Jordan & Davenport, or having him & Jordan in together??? With POSSIBLY an upgrade secondary?? Jesus Christ. However i see him going to either the Steelers (to join his brothers), Seahawks or 49ers.

He's not the player he used to be... It'd be tough to ask him to be DPOY every year, especially after his injuries... That said, in a down year for him, he had 5 sacks - 17 QB hits - and 14 TFLs. He's worth a look if he's not looking for crazy money for sure.

All that rah rah if you don't want to be here then leave do your job talk...

And he ask for his release so he can leave. Probably refuse a pay cut.
Or he demanded his release and Texans didn't value him as much anymore. This doesn't undermine any of the things he spoke his mind about...it just means the Texans viewed him as expendable and he sees the organization as a sinking ship. This is further supported by their star QB wanting to leave...

Make a cheap offer for Watt and put T-Rex or Dav in a package for moving up in the draft or to trade for a QB? I get that Watt is oft-injured and this makes us older at DE, but Dav and Trey's stock is higher at the moment...

Hendrickson is a free agent. Davenport hasn't proven anything. Stop overvaluing Saints players.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom