N/S: Panties vs Failcons thread (1 Viewer)

Circus tent still has empty seats even after Failcons beat us.

Yeah, they deserve that new stadium. Did you know there new stadium will actually have LESS seating capacity than the Georgia Dome? Rise up.

Hating both teams I think we have to pull for the Panthers today.

Atlanta is 2 games up on us now and they have the tiebreaker.

All I can hope is that Cam Newton gets in a fight with Julio Jones and they are both suspended for the year.

My logical head thought the same, however after seeing Cammie's antics already in this game, I remembered why I so hate the guy.

If we manage to get things on right track against SD today, I think we can catch Atl, they will fall apart as usual. If we don't turn things around, would rather have the dirty birds ahead of the panties.

Yeah, they deserve that new stadium. Did you know there new stadium will actually have LESS seating capacity than the Georgia Dome? Rise up.

Wait till they find out they have to pay for a PSL for the seats.

Newton is rattled.

yup They got punked by the NFL into getting a new stadium to host a SB

Hate to say it but falcons looking like the saints of old.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I can't believe the Falcons are doing this to the Panthers defense.

Carolina's defense - secondary specifically - looks as bad as ours. Are they starting their 9th and 10th choice at corner too?

Hate to say it but falcons looking like the saints of old.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I must be older than you because the Saints are looking like the Saints of old. Haha.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom