N/s Randy moss or not? Hmmm (1 Viewer)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmJcUlrkMNg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmJcUlrkMNg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I think that next year Randy Moss is gonna have a season like he had in 2007 playing on a 1 year cheap deal after not getting the contract he wanted in the offseason.

So that makes you wonder in 2011, Devery or Moss on a cheap deal.

I listen to that show daily, its called the 3 hour lunch...Its a really good show..They have been talking about this the last 2 days...But today it came out from some of the reporters here that he was in the locker room at the time of the call and it could not have been him..I don't believe its him, but it does sound like him..

Its him if you ask me, unless he has a voice twin.... Straight cash homie!

I think that next year Randy Moss is gonna have a season like he had in 2007 playing on a 1 year cheap deal after not getting the contract he wanted in the offseason.

So that makes you wonder in 2011, Devery or Moss on a cheap deal.

I know there will be one BUT.... What team would DUMB enough the bring that self absorbed cancer to their team... I simply hope it's not the Saints...

When he still had unique skills, he could get away with being a jerk but now that he's just the an average player, who would want to put up with him? Not to mention, he obviously doesn't realize that his skills have diminished and that will cause all kinds of problems with his attitude.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom