N/S - William Moore to IR (1 Viewer)

CaliSaint4Life

Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Sucks for the Clowns. Their 1st and 2nd round picks are on IR.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/News/...n_running_back_Stecker_place_Moore_on_IR.aspx

FLOWERY BRANCH, GA – The Atlanta Falcons today signed free agent running back Aaron Stecker, placed safety William Moore on injured reserve, placed cornerback Glenn <nobr style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 100%; color: rgb(224, 21, 34);" id="itxt_nobr_0_0">Sharpe</nobr> on practice squad-injured and signed safety Eric Brock to the practice squad.

Well, not sure if William Moore played this past weekend or not, but he had ZERO stats. He was their backup safety. Sharpe wasn't even listed on the depth chart and has no stats for the past few weeks.

I don't think either of these guys would have had any impact on the upcoming game anyway. BUT...I will say as much as I hate the Fal-clowns, I hate seeing any guy who works his butt off being deprived of living his dream.

That sucks for them but I wont hate on any other team's injuried seeing what happened to us last year. Our karma needs to continue!!!

William Moore and injuries....they just go together.

This and his subpar Senior year are why he fell out of the 1st round.

Hell, everybody. We should be happy for those guys that got put on IR, are on their practice squad, or are otherwise not listed as active. At least THOSE guys won't be responsible for the beatdown they're about to take.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom