Naked Gun Reboot (1 Viewer)

Just tired of Hollyweird crapping all over the past. Look at Chips,Robocop, 21 Jump Street, Men in Black, the Mummy, Red Dawn, Ghostbusters, Vacation…. I am sure if I took some time I could find more.

Hmm.. i was listening to someone on some radio show today on espn talking about how they thought Naked Gun was the funniest film ever made.. i guess this explains how the topic got brought up.. incidentally, i thought about it when he said it, and i tend to agree- i cant think of a single funnier movie.. maayybbee Airplane!, but to me they are sort of neck and neck .. but i hate reboots, so i wont be seeing it .

Surely you can't be serious?

Just tired of Hollyweird crapping all over the past. Look at Chips,Robocop, 21 Jump Street, Men in Black, the Mummy, Red Dawn, Ghostbusters, Vacation…. I am sure if I took some time I could find more.
21 and 22 Jump Street were both really good. They were very funny meta comedies. Sometimes rebooting something works and sometimes it doesn't, but either way it doesn't tarnish the original movie. In fact it can often bring the original back around for a new audience.

Name a funnier film than Naked Gun and Airplane! :shrug:

And dont call me- nevermind….

For what it's worth, I was just setting you up for the joke. :)

I have no issues with Naked Gun or Airplane being in the range of the funnies movie. I think I would probably go with Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail or Life of Brian, but they are all in the range. Blazing Saddles, Space Balls, and Young Frankenstein as well.

For what it's worth, I was just setting you up for the joke.

I have no issues with Naked Gun or Airplane being in the range of the funnies movie. I think I would probably go with Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail or Life of Brian, but they are all in the range. Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein as well.

I was aware.. but i didnt want to complete the joke since it was too obvious.. We are all better than that here…. Oh wait, maybe we’re not .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom