National Media Coverage Of The Saints (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What has ESPN, NFL Network etc. been saying about us?

Any love or is it more Carolina is awful with rookie head coach?

Dallas won big and they're a massive market.

The Browns are a bad team
The Panthers are a bad team

As bad as the team is the Browns defense is legit
As bad as the team is the Panthers defense is legit

Dallas beats the Browns badly
Saints beats the Panthers badly

I have no doubt the coverage is all about how awesome the Dallas Cowboys are

1. Cowboys don’t have a great running game.

2. Our secondary is legit. We’ll roll coverage to handle CeeDee. Dak is going to try to force passes into tight windows. :nono:

3. Saints are a more balanced team.

After we take care of business in Big D, the media will attribute it to the ‘Boys beating themselves.

JMO

:gosaints:

According to the national media, you'd think the game never even happened. Or that neither city even has a team anymore.

Because outside of the one guy on Mcafee's show talking up the game Derek Carr had, no one has said anything about the game, good, bad or indifferent.

Good Morning Football, Get Up, First Take, etc - nothing.

All I've seen so far is from PFT where they say "But this game appeared to say more about the Panthers than it said about the Saints.":rolleyes:
This is all I've seen. It's about all I expected. I don't care. I'm looking forward to watching highlights after work...

Not gonna get any national coverage with a win over Panties. Beat Dallas this week, and then you get some attention heading into a wk3 home game vs eagles.
At least Stephen A Smith will have something to say!

It was known that the Panthers are a bad team, maybe the worst in the league, so the only thing to take from the Saints beating them into oblivion is that they are in fact a really bad team.

That said, it was definitely more encouraging that they gave them a beat down instead of playing down to their level and escaping, but we'll find out more about the Saints this week against Dallas.

It was known that the Panthers are a bad team, maybe the worst in the league, so the only thing to take from the Saints beating them into oblivion is that they are in fact a really bad team.

That said, it was definitely more encouraging that they gave them a beat down instead of playing down to their level and escaping, but we'll find out more about the Saints this week against Dallas.
I'm sorry logical takes are not allowed here. Only unbridled optimism or doom and gloom are acceptable. :muahaha:

Just saw Colin Cowherd do his right/wrong and one of his wrongs was the Saints. He said I had them in 4th place and DA on the hot seat, but after Sunday I was wrong. He had DA as the first coach fired. He said Carr looked the best that he ever saw him and he maybe with the right OC and we scored on the first 9 possessions.

Jeffrie Chadhla of NFL.com in talking about the Panthers head coach struggling finished up saying...."Now for the really deflating part: New Orleans isn't even that good."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom