Need help in atlanta (1 Viewer)

FishinFool

Sportsman's Paradise
Reaction score
In Atlanta, would like to find a watering hole with some who dats. Where is it? Stripclubs is always an option

Dark Horse in the Highlands

Front Page News in Midtown or little 5

Copelands near 75/285 on Cumberland Parkway I believe

Copelands and Dark Horse will be packed with Saints fans. Front Page is a New Orleans Bar and the Saints game will be on with sound.

What's up Scott, how ya been? What the hell are you doing in that god forsaken place.....?

Visiting a old good friend of mine who i haven't seen in a couple of years. He's a Saints fan for sure. AND going to the game! I have so much Saints gear on since I've been here, its great. Mostly Super Bowl Champions shirts! I been catching a little heat, but hell i went to Chicago. O yeah, been destroying the bass.....atleast where there is water. Low everywhere. Who Dat!

Edit: Hit a few strip clubs last night, they all closed early. Last call at 10PM is great for strip clubs. I hate waiting till 2:hihi:

Cheetah Club!! :)

Im in to more like the Downs Lounge, Ships Wheel and Scuttle Butts. j/k

Cant really make its rain at Cheetahs with a hand full of dimes. At Scuttle Butts we call the 'making it hail'.

As expensive as Cheetah's is, they should give a happy beginning and a happy ending.

Dark Horse in the Highlands

Front Page News in Midtown or little 5

Copelands near 75/285 on Cumberland Parkway I believe

Copelands and Dark Horse will be packed with Saints fans. Front Page is a New Orleans Bar and the Saints game will be on with sound.

I suspect Atkins Park smyrna might be also - it's a NOLA place.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom