[Netflix] Daredevil: Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Just realized it’s kinda weird the other shows don’t talk about him much - IF did once that I’ve seen so far
But I don’t remember the other 2Defenders saying anything

Given the dark tone of the teaser, part of me wonder if we see something similar to...

Well, can't spoiler a picture it seems.
shadowland_daredevil__by_james_by_vpizarro626.jpg

Just realized it’s kinda weird the other shows don’t talk about him much - IF did once that I’ve seen so far

IF S2 semi-spoiler:
Matt's "final" words to Danny seemed to have a pretty big effect on Danny for awhile though.

Probably don't want to dwell on what they think happened..

Each show had a bit of a nod to him but didn't dwell on it. Jessica Jones mentioned him sarcastically, Luke Cage commented about his sacrifice and Danny full on said that he was "defending his city" for him.

I'm looking forward to seeing season 3, although I do admit I'd rather see season 2 of the Punisher first. I can't complain too much since Marvel continues to score with good and great shows. I don't know how they do it, but they keep making the DCU folks look like amateurs.

that makes it seem like DD returns which causes/enables Fisk to return
i had assumed it was opposite Fisk returns and that somehow triggers DD to reemerge

I can't tell exactly which way they'll go with it but Kingpin is such a great character, and so perfectly played by D'Onofrio.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom