New Orleans Pelicans (37-25) @ Philadelphia 76ers (35-27). I got 76 reasons why we gonna ball tonight! (3 Viewers)

I would only argue that 76ers aren't a good team without Embiid
But if Embiid is back for the playoffs, Philly will be a team no one wants to play.

That's the Eastern Conference. Could be the same for Minnesota in the West if Towns can return from his knee surgery.

But if Embiid is back for the playoffs, Philly will be a team no one wants to play.

That's the Eastern Conference. Could be the same for Minnesota in the West if Towns can return from his knee surgery.
The Same Philly team that can't get out of the 2nd round?

1709933497702.jpeg.. Zion Williamson 23 PTS | Brandon Ingram 17 PTS | Pelicans Sweep Philadelphia

1709968205624.jpeg.. Pelicans at 76ers Postgame w/ Willie Green 3/8/2024

1709967588042.jpeg.. PELICANS at 76ERS | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | March 8, 2024

pelicans_official.jpeg
.. Willie Green recaps win over Philadelphia | Pelicans at 76ers Postgame 3/8/24

1709968405665.jpeg.. Zion Williamson 23 pts 12 reb 4 ast vs Philadelphia 76ers | 2024-03-08

1709967513395.jpeg.. Pelicans? Suns? Warriors? 🤔 TOP SLEEPERS in the West with Perk, Austin Rivers & Windy | First Take

Just saw the highlights, and if anyone sees the NBA video noticed that at the end of the first half Zion Drive to the paint ,when we have 64 points goes up for Layup, makes the basket and there’s still two point something seconds left in the half. There are no whistle blown, no comment about anyone committing a foul
and the video starts in the third quarter and the score now is 63 for us when it should have been 66. Can anyone explain to me what happened here.

Just saw the highlights, and if anyone sees the NBA video noticed that at the end of the first half Zion Drive to the paint ,when we have 64 points goes up for Layup, makes the basket and there’s still two point something seconds left in the half. There are no whistle blown, no comment about anyone committing a foul
and the video starts in the third quarter and the score now is 63 for us when it should have been 66. Can anyone explain to me what happened here.
They took the last bucket off. Time expired before the shot.

That's what I was wondering. It was just announced by Joel and AD at the beginning of the first half but never explained.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom