New Orleans Saints defense eager to outshine Baltimore Ravens defense (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The New Orleans Saints' defense is feeling a bit overshadowed this week, leading up to a game that is being billed as the New Orleans Saints' offense vs. the Baltimore Ravens' defense.

"I know that I coach better with a chip on my shoulder. I also feel like our players play better that way," said Williams, who pointed out the way the Saints defense rose to the challenge in a similar matchup against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Oct. 31. "There were two dominant defenses playing in that game. It's kind of a way to talk to our guys. 'Let's see how we measure up.'
"One of the things we have talked about in our room is the best defense will win the game."
The Saints' defense is actually ranked higher in yards allowed this season than the vaunted Ravens' unit, led by marquee players like linebackers Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs, safety Ed Reed and defensive tackle Haloti Ngata.

article here:http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2010/12/new_orleans_saints_defense_eag.html

after reading this I get to thinking about our D when we played Steelers and they were trying to and did out shine the steeler Defense, I hope the Same happens this time

I have no doubt it will, our defense is so friggen awesome I hadn;t felt like this since the dome patrol. Last year was all about big plays on defense, this year is straight shut you down and I will happily take either. I heart G3 shhh... Im a man damnit.

I have no doubt it will, our defense is so friggen awesome I hadn;t felt like this since the dome patrol. Last year was all about big plays on defense, this year is straight shut you down and I will happily take either. I heart G3 shhh... Im a man damnit.

YES.

Resounding...

HELL TO THE

YES!

TWO DAT will not be denied.

OUR DEFENSE WILL OUTSHINE THE RAVENS D.

DAT'S ALL.

after reading this I get to thinking about our D when we played Steelers and they were trying to and did out shine the steeler Defense, I hope the Same happens this time

:9:

I just hope we don't need a goal-line stand to prove the point this time!

Ravens o can't really run.... Just gotta try to cover Boldin and Mason, rice in the flat and pressure pressure pressure flacco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom