New Rocky VI Trailer. (1 Viewer)

Saintlady

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Ahhh, that explains all of the "Rocky" reruns on t.v. as of late.

The Rocky movies were definitely the best performances Sly Stallone put out IMO.

brophy

Very Banned
Reaction score
i can't imagine why I would even think about watching that movie......let alone why a bunch of executives would sign off on FUNDING the making of this movie.....oh, wait, I know.....because the American public will watch anything once you slap a brand on it.

CitySaint

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I don't see how this is even possible. Stallone is like 60 something, where is he going to fight in a retirement home. This is beyond believable.

Wisdom Tooth

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
next thing you know Rambo will come out of retirement as well.
That's actually Stallone's next project. Seriously, he's going to get to work on a new Rambo movie. I can't remember where I saw that but it wasn't too long ago.

Det. Brees

E tan e epi tas
Reaction score
you know i like the rocky movies as a kid growing up . i hated the last one they made however i realy look forward to seeing this one.

CitySaint

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I never saw the last one, the first few were pretty good though. Just don't like people ruining a good thing by trying to milk money out of it.

saintsfan342000

The Voice of Reason
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm holding out for Rhinestone II.

Hahaha. You're by yourself on that one I'm afriad.

Seriously though, yall saw my Halloween costume. I'm a Rocky enthusiast through and through, and I've been waiting for December 22nd (opening day) since I was 5, literally.

peglegpeet13

23-3 What a Night!!!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I posted this trailer on here about a week ago. I can't wait. Rocky is one of my all time favorite series. I will finally be able to see it in a theater. I can't wait for that experience. Go Rocky, and if anyone is wondering, that girl in the car with Rocky is the girl that played Marie in the first movie. The girl Rocky walked home.

peglegpeet13

23-3 What a Night!!!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'll wait until after the first week or 2. If it gets panned, then I'll just wait for the DVD...if it get's good reviews from the dotless one I will go see it.
Here's the latest trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9CuoaxPyys
Early reviews have been quite good. People lucky enough to see it say that it is very character driven, almost to the point of Rocky 1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom