New tat ! (1 Viewer)

RiverCitySaint

Nerf herder
Reaction score
New tat ! Now with pics.

For Christmas some of my friends are paying for my new tat...of course it is going to be the official Saints fleur de lis, right off the jerseys.

Yeah, we have had a crappy year, er, decades, but here is MY declaration of devotion to our Saints !

At the time of posting, t minus 4 1/2 hours until I get it. We're going to take a ton of during and after pics and I will post them here. I can't wait. Geaux Saints !!!!!!!!!

Uploaded pics now. They're in here somewhere. Scroll down.

Last edited:
I was thinking about getting that as my first tat but until the cheap/broke state of Louisiana signs the saints to a 10yr extension, I'll pass. I would hate for that symbol to represent L.A.and not LA(state).

Saints Master has spoken....................................................

I was thinking about getting that as my first tat but until the cheap/broke state of Louisiana signs the saints to a 10yr extension, I'll pass. I would hate for that symbol to represent L.A.and not LA(state).

Saints Master has spoken....................................................

Well, mine is for the NO Saints.
To me this is going to represent more than just a football team. It's going to stand for a struggle, destruction, rebirth, and hope. That said, I BELIEVE and have faith in a lot of things. That is what this is going to be for.

RCS, I say go for it. I've been debating whether or not to get a tattoo, but if I do, it will be a FDL with WHO on top and DAT? beneath.

RCS, I say go for it. I've been debating whether or not to get a tattoo, but if I do, it will be a FDL with WHO on top and DAT? beneath.

Tis the season ! Why not give yourself a gift that stays forever? :)
1 hour and 40 minutes to go.
I should probably get my other one touched up while I'm there.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom