New tat ! (1 Viewer)

You must keep that part of your leg shaved forever now.

You must keep that part of your leg shaved forever now.

Funny you mention that.
I shaved it myself a couple of hours beforehand and ended up with this huge wad of hair ! LOL Looked like a mouse or something.

Alrighty Rich Jr, it's your turn for some ink !

Jayden needs some too, and Sabine, and ..........

Funny you mention that.
I shaved it myself a couple of hours beforehand and ended up with this huge wad of hair ! LOL Looked like a mouse or something.

Alrighty Rich Jr, it's your turn for some ink !

Jayden needs some too, and Sabine, and ..........
Either what you got or the Eye of the Tiger.

Maybe a RIP to my G-Paw. IDK yet..

great tat... but now every time we see RCS he's gonna be in jorts. :covri:

Joe

RCS thats nice. just remember in the summer when that leg is in the sun to put sun screen on that ink, you want it to look like that forever. yea Jayden, Sabine, when yall getting yours done.

Nice one man!

Thanx ! I think it's pretty cool.
Now if you run in to Joe OKC before I do, tell him that I promise not to wear jorts any more often than absolutely necessary.
(can't believe people are still talking about that! SaintsReport-jorts maybe? LOL )

Cool tat RCS.

Let's go show that off at the Tamale House #3. You'll blow their body art away. :9:

Me? I'll stick to being an admirer of other's tats. I'm a coward when it comes to needles or anything permanent. :covri:

Cool tat RCS.

Let's go show that off at the Tamale House #3. You'll blow their body art away. :9:

Me? I'll stick to being an admirer of other's tats. I'm a coward when it comes to needles or anything permanent. :covri:

You should have been there...it was not pretty. HUGE needles, ink every where...it was anarchy !!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom