New York Times article on Aaron Brooks not playing [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shawn, Archie Manning was given the greatest injustice by this franchise for so long it should be a crime. He was a great multi Pro Bowl QB stuck on a sorry caliber team that never knew what they had. I mean I think its a damn shame that the greatest contribution Archie had to give was his sons success. I mean damn it his son Peyton is in the HOF with the career he has had and Eli has been a much more bigger success then is father too, so it leaves me with a question: what did we leave out with their father? A whole hell of a lot. Archie could have been a great QB, a HOF QB, but he has to see his sons take the glory he never received because of a stupid owner, an incompetent FO, and a horrible God awful support cast. it is a sin what we did to him IMHO Shawn, we never gave him that success because we thought he was the problem. I will say this, John Mecom should be ashamed of himself for ruining a guy like Archie. absolutely ashamed. he was totally incompetent as our owner. Archie is just another man he helped ruin.

I say this in the light of the Brooks situation, Brooks had it easy compared to Manning. At least he won a playoff game, and had some winning seasons, #8 never got that in his whole damn career.

Archie's got it easy. He's the Prince of New Orleans. In fact, in ten years I wouldn't be surprised if he's named Ultimate King of Mardi Gras every year for the rest of his life.

Oh, and JaMarcus Russell > Archie Manning > Brandon Cox > Vince Young

IMO word must of got around in the GM circles about his attitude and possibly his professionalism. The reason he's not playing we'll probably never know, but I bet deep down AB knows

Why another thread on this article? I think it's o.k. to weigh in on this issue, but we're probably overdoing it when we have a very entertaining Saints team to talk about right now.

When I worked as a Bartender in BR, the night before the Miami game in BR, he was at the bar getting WASTED! I asked..."don't you have a game tomorrow?" I got that same dumb smile! You know, the one he gave right after he got sacked in the North Endzone at Tiger Stadium the next day. I think he is garbage and has a heart of coal.

lmao....thats fricking hilarious...says a lot about Haslett too....no discipline....

he'd do well in canada, the field is bigger so he has more room to shoot bullets at people

ya know.. all this about him having drinks the night before.. heck, most here have drinks during the game, knowing very well they have to go to work prepared the next day...
heck, i'll probably have a couple after getting off, knowing very well i have to work tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom