NFL Draft: All-Sleeper offensive team (1 Viewer)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
draft.gif

Chris Steuber / Scout.com

We're a month away from the NFL Draft, and everyone knows who the top prospects are at this point. Players like Darren McFadden, Chris Long, Jake Long, Matt Ryan and Glenn Dorsey have been dissected, discussed and dissed since the start of the new year, and it's time to look at something different.

The players I mentioned above are potential franchise players and deserve all the accolades they receive. But with a new year comes an opportunity for once unheralded and under-the-radar prospects to take their lumps in the draft, prove that they were misevaluated and show their talent at the next level.

So, I've decided to put together an "All Sleeper Offensive Team." My team consists of players who were top prospects at one time and then faded into obscurity, small school prospects who dominated their level of competition, and hardworking guys who fly under the radar and don't get the credit they deserve. Full Story – Fox Sports
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7961858/NFL-Draft:-All-Sleeper-offensive-team

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom