NFL Network: Saints Host CB Ralph Brown (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
On Total Access, the ticker stated that the Saints hosted CB Ralph Brown, DB Jack Brewer, LB Orlando Huff, and LB Jeff Posey today. The only guys I would be interested in are Brown and Huff.

Brown is decent, but the only way I will be excited about it is if he is signed for depth.

Lets PLEASE stay away from Huff, and instead sign Posey because he went to Southern Miss. :plus-un2:

I wouldn't be too excited at all about Jack Brewer.

On Total Access, the ticker stated that the Saints hosted CB Ralph Brown, DB Jack Brewer, LB Orlando Huff, and LB Jeff Posey today. The only guys I would be interested in are Brown and Huff.

Yeah, just guys to potentially fill the 85 going into training camp.

i was wondering when Ralph Brown (CB) would come. Payton is familar with him from NYG days....

Huff would be a nice back-up at WLB.

Hmmmm...should be fun to see what these guys do come camp time, especially Huff & Posey. Posey usually finds a way to stick with teams.

Would love to see Posey come in for some depth and special teams play. I worked out with him at USM a few times, really nice guy.

?Ralph Brown who? :dunno:

Josh Lay better watch his back....

I can see them signing Posey for depth at SLB. Brown and Brewer would be special teams possibilities, but Huff has had two bad years in a row at WLB. Brown wasn't a strong enough CB to play the nickel for the Browns, who used a safety in that role.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom