NFL Schedule Release is May 15th (1 Viewer)

I'm curious about the Wednesday Christmas Day games. Will those be teams that played Sunday and then on a Wednesday? Thursday is short enough, but only two days off between games? That's insane.

Answered my own question...

"Matchups for the games, which will include teams that play on the previous Saturday to account for the recovery window, have yet to be determined."

I'm curious about the Wednesday Christmas Day games. Will those be teams that played Sunday and then on a Wednesday? Thursday is short enough, but only two days off between games? That's insane.
They have already said the teams that play on Christmas will be playing the Saturday before Wednesday. That's how the Thursday games are set up.

how expensive do you think tickets to the Denver Saints vs. New Orleans Saints will be?

Depends on when it is in the season (early or late) and the Saints record. I’d say SP coming back would be a hot ticket but if it’s late in the season and the Saints have a sub .500 record, tickets might not be crazy expensive. Not only that but secondary market isn’t what it used to be so you might even find some tickets someone is trying sell for face or below face value

Depends on when it is in the season (early or late) and the Saints record. I’d say SP coming back would be a hot ticket but if it’s late in the season and the Saints have a sub .500 record, tickets might not be crazy expensive. Not only that but secondary market isn’t what it used to be so you might even find some tickets someone is trying sell for face or below face value
We really need to make a concerted effort not to let the place get filled with Bronco fans. Not sure what we can really do about it, other than promote selling tickets on SR and shaming people. I dread seeing that grin on Payton's face if he beats us in a dome full of orange and blue.

If the NFL is smart, and that’s a big “IF” this matchup would be a prime game IE: Thursday night, Sunday night or Monday night

If the NFL is smart, and that’s a big “IF” this matchup would be a prime game IE: Thursday night, Sunday night or Monday night
I’m 90% sure Broncos/Saints has been marked for SNF.
There’s only a handful of times a championship coach returns to his team on the other side.

The earlier in the season the better, to play the Broncos in prime time. New QB for Denver, and the Saints fans won't be in give up mode.

I’m 90% sure Broncos/Saints has been marked for SNF.
There’s only a handful of times a championship coach returns to his team on the other side.
The Saints just aren't that appealing though. That game is a lot more exciting in our New Orleans bubble than it is to the rest of the world. NBC didn't give us a SNF game last year and we've grown even less appealing since then. The world isn't clamoring to watch Derek Carr haha. ESPN might make that game a Monday nighter or Amazon on Thursday Night but I am positive NBC has no interest in the Saints. They're gonna give Dallas and Kansas City and now Detroit multiple games, they're not in a rush to put Carr vs Nix on primetime.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom