NFLN just Nicknamed the Saints Offense (3 Viewers)

CarrdiGras

Talking up Saints football on their network today.

If we are really going with silly name puns, I would go with " Carr"mageddon Offense maybe "Lights, Kamara, Action" Offense?

Or Crescent City Crush, Big Easy Ballin , Big Easy Blowout. the Bayou Offense. Just dropping a few with out any real thought.

Sounds better than CarrdiGras , to me

I guess the Krewe of Kubiak and Kamara is out because some sports caster would be clueless enough to start calling it by the initials... :covri:

Seriously, though, Carr-di-gras is pretty silly. This team needs a scary nickname because right now they are giving sleepless nights to the head coaches of the teams on our schedule.

Perhaps something disturbing like "The Black (and Gold) Plague" or "The Black (and Gold) Death" because we are coming for you.

I'm just calling it the WHO DAT O.

CarrdiGras

Talking up Saints football on their network today.
I just saw the segment, and Kyle Brandt was saying that the saints offense needs a nickname.

A guy who follows Brandt on twitter had this idea.

Not exactly the NFLNetwork giving a nickname to the offense.

I guess the Krewe of Kubiak and Kamara is out because some sports caster would be clueless enough to start calling it by the initials... :covri:

Seriously, though, Carr-di-gras is pretty silly. This team needs a scary nickname because right now they are giving sleepless nights to the head coaches of the teams on our schedule.

Perhaps something disturbing like "The Black (and Gold) Plague" or "The Black (and Gold) Death" because we are coming for you.
"The kkk murdered the Cowboys today."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom