Nobody 2 with Bob Odenkirk (1 Viewer)

He’s the clueless police chief in season 1 (the TV show, not the movie).
I thought I recorded the movie on my dvr some years ago but it wound up only recording maybe half of it so while I only saw about that much of it, I didn't think it was good at all. Does the movie get better? I thought it was supposed to be funny and it wasn't funny at all.

Nice!

I thought I recorded the movie on my dvr some years ago but it wound up only recording maybe half of it so while I only saw about that much of it, I didn't think it was good at all. Does the movie get better? I thought it was supposed to be funny and it wasn't funny at all.
I wouldn’t say it was funny in a side-splitting way. Quirky is probably the better word for it. Though it’s probably been 15 years since I’ve seen it, I quite like it - it’s an archetypal Coen brothers film and it definitely gets crazier in the second half. I’m a fan of Frances McDormand and William H Macy too.

I’ve only seen the first series of the TV show but that is very good.

Thanks for the info, I haven't seen the the show, but have watched the movie a few times. Loved the movie.
I recently discovered the show. Seasons 1 and 2 are excellent - they capture the spirit and feel of the movie, but with a more complex plot and better cast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom