Nothing about Keaton? (1 Viewer)

CompassionateEarlyAnole-max-1mb.gif

Yep, I am sitting here wondering what sexually deprived thing Michael Keaton was going to be accused of.

I really liked Michael Keaton in Jackie Brown. He nailed that role of the uptight DEA agent with the fast walk and leather jacket.

as Ward is want to do, he brings the alpha and the omega of the conversation

this was even faster than the Kenneth Bone flareout - still really feel for the kid - people are still willing to help despite his mom - hope it turns out OK for him

I'm not sure what all is or isn't true. However, what this really demonstrates is the importance of actual media. Real media gets to the truth of a story or filters out things like this. Heart wrenching tale or money grab by terrible parents? No idea. Why? Because the public are terrible filters for stories.

I'm not sure what all is or isn't true. However, what this really demonstrates is the importance of actual media. Real media gets to the truth of a story or filters out things like this. Heart wrenching tale or money grab by terrible parents? No idea. Why? Because the public are terrible filters for stories.

the heart wrenching seems legit - and i doubt it's a money grab at first - probably when the mom saw this thing blowing up, then she decided to cash in

BUT, i would like to offer a counter to your 'actual media' thing
the reaction to Keaton was raw and honest - nothing wrong there
((of course the flip side is saying, "people were 'raw and honest' about their reaction to pizzagate and all other Macedonian troll jobs" -- it's complicated))
'actual media' would have put the fuzzy filters on this and put it on GMA or The View or other niche venues
getting these types of stories 'unfiltered' just means than we have to be both consumer and ombudsman for what we consume
and since the "rest of the story" came out within hours of the 1st Keaton posting, i think the 'raw' media worked

the heart wrenching seems legit - and i doubt it's a money grab at first - probably when the mom saw this thing blowing up, then she decided to cash in

BUT, i would like to offer a counter to your 'actual media' thing
the reaction to Keaton was raw and honest - nothing wrong there
((of course the flip side is saying, "people were 'raw and honest' about their reaction to pizzagate and all other Macedonian troll jobs" -- it's complicated))
'actual media' would have put the fuzzy filters on this and put it on GMA or The View or other niche venues
getting these types of stories 'unfiltered' just means than we have to be both consumer and ombudsman for what we consume
and since the "rest of the story" came out within hours of the 1st Keaton posting, i think the 'raw' media worked

I don't think the kid is faking. But the kid didn't record himself.

regarding media... I just mean a story like this may have never gotten out.. or they'd look into it all before putting the family out there. Social media gives us raw reactions, which can be good and bad. Maybe a good reporter would know the mom has some issues and would just avoid the story. So, people wouldn't feel suckered.

I'm sure every reporter, TV media producer is sitting on hundreds, or thousands of stories that they pass on.

What's the problem, just looks a like a normal red blooded American family.

1211-keaton-jones-flags-1.jpg

Wait a minute something like this happens and it's quiet as hell. Michael Bennett being up for Walter Payton MOY award and there is a thread started about how much of a scumbag he is...this however is just a poor kid with a mom who got excited cuz of the help she's being offered.

She's scum too..especially since I only know of her from social Media

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom