Nothing about Keaton? (1 Viewer)

What's the problem, just looks a like a normal red blooded American family.

1211-keaton-jones-flags-1.jpg

Deliverance II

as Ward is want to do, he brings the alpha and the omega of the conversation

this was even faster than the Kenneth Bone flareout - still really feel for the kid - people are still willing to help despite his mom - hope it turns out OK for him
I fear the vast majority of those celebrities were never really in it to help the kid as much as to get their name associated with the viral nature of the video.

The mom being a rather stereotypical rural Tennessee redneck should not really be a shock to anyone, nor impact anyone's support of anti-bullying awareness.

I fear the vast majority of those celebrities were never really in it to help the kid as much as to get their name associated with the viral nature of the video.

I’m not that cynical.

The mom being a rather stereotypical rural Tennessee redneck should not really be a shock to anyone, nor impact anyone's support of anti-bullying awareness.

I agree with this.

The kid was not bullied. He was retaliated against after making racial slurs to black kids. He's probably just regurgitating hateful things his parents taught him. This is a great learning opportunity for him. Like I used to get told as a child "If you can't take the heat, don't start the fire"

The mom ought to be ashamed for cashing in on this. I read that the gofundme account has been placed on hold. She deserves whatever is coming her way. I'm not a fan of people putting people publicly on blast unless all other avenues of resolution have been explored. Especially when it comes to children. I would have only taken to social media if attempts to have a discussion with the school and other kids' parents were unsuccessful.

I’m not that cynical.

I agree with this.
The Justin Beiber vid put me over the edge. The UT players are legit, but the myriad of "selfie comments" just seem too....I don't know. Maybe I'm being too cynical. But there are thousands of kids who endure this type of stuff. Find one of them and help out.

The kid was not bullied. He was retaliated against after making racial slurs to black kids. He's probably just regurgitating hateful things his parents taught him. This is a great learning opportunity for him. Like I used to get told as a child "If you can't take the heat, don't start the fire" .

i haven't seen this yet - - now i'm a bit sadder
if they still teaching history in 30 years (and not just uploading data into the neural network), this is the lesson that will be taught about the 20teens:covri:

Wait a minute something like this happens and it's quiet as hell. Michael Bennett being up for Walter Payton MOY award and there is a thread started about how much of a scumbag he is...this however is just a poor kid with a mom who got excited cuz of the help she's being offered.

She's scum too..especially since I only know of her from social Media
Quiet as hell? How so? The thread on Bennett happens to be on a football message board. Where has the Bennett discussion been so vocal outside of that thread? The Keaton discussion is pretty well discussed in the media.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom