NS: 2011 CBA and Illegal Hits in 2011 (1 Viewer)

2fatD-tackles

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I am not a conspiracy theorist or anything, but i have never seen quite so many players suffer from helmet to helmet hits (or other serious hits) in one season as i have this year. I am wondering if any of this is a little bit of posturing by the players to help them in their negotiations upon the season's end, basically illustrating how much they put their health on the line. Don't get me wrong, i have all the respect in the world for every single player that suits up in the NFL and in my heart of hearts i don't think they fake injuries (like soccer), but it just seems like there are more hit-related injuries in the NFL this year than ever, without a commensurate level in the NCAA.

Thoughts?

I am not a conspiracy theorist or anything, but i have never seen quite so many players suffer from helmet to helmet hits (or other serious hits) in one season as i have this year. I am wondering if any of this is a little bit of posturing by the players to help them in their negotiations upon the season's end, basically illustrating how much they put their health on the line. Don't get me wrong, i have all the respect in the world for every single player that suits up in the NFL and in my heart of hearts i don't think they fake injuries (like soccer), but it just seems like there are more hit-related injuries in the NFL this year than ever, without a commensurate level in the NCAA.

Thoughts?

I hate to break it to you, but you are a conspiracy theorist.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom