(ns) WR single season TD record (1 Viewer)

Dunno, but Moss is on pace to demolish it if it is in fact, 22. He has what, 18 TDs on the season thus far, with 6 games left? Ridiculous.

Not to metion Brady at 38 TDs right now. The guy has thrown atleast 3 TD passes in each game this season. Brady to Moss is just rediculous.

I watched some of this game with some guys who dropped in at the bar... we're all just sitting, watching, amazed at Moss...

and yes 22 is the record, held by Rice. At current pace Brady needs 12 to break Manning's record and Moss needs 7 to break Rice's. I think they may just get it done, call me a crazy homer all ya want.

just think if moss would have went 100 % his whole career... i hope the saints give brees some stud wr's this off-season.

Brady will probably break Manning's record over the next 3 weeks, and in the process, Moss will probably break Rice's record over the next 2 weeks. Again, ridiculous.
I don't hate, though. It's pretty fun to watch, and it does make me kinda envious as a Saints fan, just wishing that we could do some of the things that the Patriots do. Don't hit me with the camera scandal, either. They are killing the league right now.
I poured out a lil' liquor for the Bills last night at half time. It was unfair. :hihi:

Brady will probably break Manning's record over the next 3 weeks, and in the process, Moss will probably break Rice's record over the next 2 weeks. Again, ridiculous.
I don't hate, though. It's pretty fun to watch, and it does make me kinda envious as a Saints fan, just wishing that we could do some of the things that the Patriots do. Don't hit me with the camera scandal, either. They are killing the league right now.
I poured out a lil' liquor for the Bills last night at half time. It was unfair. :hihi:

They actually punted at the Bills 31 late in the game too, if they had kicked a FG it would have given then a single game franchise record in points. I think Bill is saving that for the Rats return to Foxborough though.

He should break 22 TDs especially with NY Jets and Miami still on the menu.

The NFL record for Most Games with 100 or More Yards Pass Receiving in a Season is
11 Michael Irvin, Dallas, 1995. Moss has 7 in 10 games. 5 in the last 6 games is a big ask especially with the 1st seed wrapped up potentially after the Pittsburgh game but it's still in sight. I highly doubt the Patriots will completely rest their guys for 4 weeks if that happened. You would assume the Jets and Miami are gimmes given his 183 and 122 yards when he 1st played them. Shame he doesn't realistically have a shot at the 1,848 receiving yards in a season record. I have always loved watching this guy play. A physical freak he is undoubtedly the most naturally talented player in the NFL

He should break 22 TDs especially with NY Jets and Miami still on the menu.

The NFL record for Most Games with 100 or More Yards Pass Receiving in a Season is
11 Michael Irvin, Dallas, 1995. Moss has 7 in 10 games. 5 in the last 6 games is a big ask especially with the 1st seed wrapped up potentially after the Pittsburgh game but it's still in sight. I highly doubt the Patriots will completely rest their guys for 4 weeks if that happened. You would assume the Jets and Miami are gimmes given his 183 and 122 yards when he 1st played them. Shame he doesn't realistically have a shot at the 1,848 receiving yards in a season record. I have always loved watching this guy play. A physical freak he is undoubtedly the most naturally talented player in the NFL

They won't rest anyone as long as they're undefeated. Even in 2004 when the Pats were locked into the 2 seed Brady and Dillon played into the 4th qtr against the 49ers

yea moss and brady are really amazing to watch. i was watching them last night and they are unreal. i think second place in TD passes this year is the beloved tony romo with 27. the better thing about brady is that he has 38 tds and only 4 int's i believe? just think if the pats had saints on the schedule. saints would AT LEAST give up 50+ points. and i think about 40+ of those would be on JD side of the field.....

I'm just glad the Saints don't have to play them. Could you imagine the field day Moss would have with Jason David covering him?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom