(ns) WR single season TD record (2 Viewers)

Good thing we didn't pick up Moss. I don't care if it is Brady, he would have made an impact here and anyone that says otheerwise has no clue what they are talkling about. It gets me md to think about how many people were on here talking about him being a cancer and blah, blah, blah. The man was a beast on a decent to good Vikings team, and was not good on a BAD Raiders team.

Of course, Saintsreport.com does not run the FO, but hopefully we won't see such a negative wall against getting GOOD players inthe furture. (a certain corner from ATL comes to mind, oh wait, we've got toast and burned toast, nevermind)

Good thing we didn't pick up Moss. I don't care if it is Brady, he would have made an impact here and anyone that says otheerwise has no clue what they are talkling about. It gets me md to think about how many people were on here talking about him being a cancer and blah, blah, blah. The man was a beast on a decent to good Vikings team, and was not good on a BAD Raiders team.

Of course, Saintsreport.com does not run the FO, but hopefully we won't see such a negative wall against getting GOOD players inthe furture. (a certain corner from ATL comes to mind, oh wait, we've got toast and burned toast, nevermind)

We had no shot at Moss. He specifically said he'd only play for NE or GB. Can't blame the FO for that. And yeah we need to get another CB this offseason somehow, but Hall isn't the guy. He isn't a good corner and he'll want top dollar to top it off.

We had no shot at Moss. He specifically said he'd only play for NE or GB. Can't blame the FO for that. And yeah we need to get another CB this offseason somehow, but Hall isn't the guy. He isn't a good corner and he'll want top dollar to top it off.

What he said.

Seriously, stop with the "we couldve got Moss" stuff. The Saints offense led the league last year, defense was and is the primary concern.

You never know what could have happened, but I do agree that it isn't our FO that is to blame for not getting Moss. I was just referring to all the hate he got on this board. On the Hall situation, I think we're going to have to agree to disagree on that one. I will admit though, that the money issue would be a negative to that topic

What he said.

Seriously, stop with the "we couldve got Moss" stuff. The Saints offense led the league last year, defense was and is the primary concern.

Primary concern yes, only concern, no. We are facing an identity crisis on offense with no feature power back. It is really screwing up what we did last year with moving the ball around. The 0-4 start had MUCH more to do with our lack of offensive execution than anything we were doing on defense. Our CURRENT losing streak has more to do with defense than anythign else, but if we could have executed on offense, we would have won both games.

My arguement for the 1st part of the season was that out D was staying on the field too much, and our O was sucking it up. Now, I think both sides are equaly ineffective so it's hard to say we don't need to focus on defense.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom