Obama picking up union endorsements (1 Viewer)

Lucky ******. I was hoping I would get exit polled. Has anybody actually SEEN exit pollers, or do they hang out with yetis, wendigos, and Sasquatch?

I've been stopped by exit pollsters a few times.

I just got polled.

It was an automated phone system.

There are a few outfits doing IVR in Texas right now, did it say which?. I wish LA was polled more often...I've only had one political poll (Bush opinion) and it was fun.

SurveyUSA's new poll in TX has Clinton 50, Obama 45 (crosstabs in link). They've been one of the best pollsters this season.

Depending on Hispanic Turnout, Clinton is Either Slightly Ahead, or Not so Slightly Ahead, in Texas Democratic Primary: In a Democratic Primary in Texas today, 02/18/08, 15 days to the vote, Hillary Clinton leads Barack Obama 50% to 45%, according to a SurveyUSA poll conducted exclusively for KTRK-TV Houston, KTVT-TV Dallas, and KRLD-AM radio Dallas. BUT: there is "give" in these numbers that must be mentioned in the same breath. Among Hispanic voters, Clinton leads 2:1. SurveyUSA estimates that Hispanics make-up 32% of Democratic primary voters in a Primary today. If Hispanics vote in larger numbers, Clinton's lead is larger than the 5 points shown here. If Hispanics vote in smaller numbers, Obama runs stronger than these numbers show. Among white voters, Clinton leads by 12. Among black voters, Obama leads by 57. Race Gap is 69 points. Among males, Obama leads by 20. Among females, Clinton leads by 27. Gender Gap is 47 points. Among registered Democrats, Clinton up 14. Among Independents, Obama up 28. Among voters under age 50, Obama by 6. Among Voters 50+, Clinton by 17. Age Gap is 23 points. Clinton ahead in South Texas and West Texas. Obama and Clinton within the margin of sampling error in North Texas, East Texas, and Central Texas.

If the race remains static then Obama should come out with a delegate lead thanks to the primacaucus and Clinton's reliance on less valuable districts.

It was a television station out of Dallas. I can't remember exactly which one.

Then you were probably one of the 2,100 in the above SurveyUSA/KTVT D/R poll.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom